Beef announce 2004 Rump Roasters auditions
10/28/03 Beef Press Release
Support the Rump Roasters and have some fun!
We'll have free stuff to throw into the crowd and a drawing for prizes including game tickets, a replica jersey and other apparel. The 2004 Prime Dancers will also make their first appearance during the tryout.
Saturday, November 22, 2003
5:30 PM - Registration
6:00 - 8:00 PM Audition
Arena Sports Bar & Grill
3809 North 90th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68134
INFORMATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING:
FEE: $20.00 PER PERSON - Fee is waived for 2003 Rump Roaster Team Members. Everyone who auditions will receive a tryout t-shirt.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is encourage but not mandatory. Registration forms are available at the Omaha Beef Football Administrative Office and at the Arena Sports Bar & Grill the night of the event. For more information contact Kelly Martin or Terri Ditzler at the Beef Office, 402-346-2333.
AUDITION: There will be three sections to the audition:
1. Interview with judges.
2. Group performance of a well known line dance.
3. Contestants will be required to BRING THEIR OWN PROPS and motivate the crowd to participate in a chant. It does not matter what the chant is, be creative, the goal is to get the crowd to participate.
REQUIREMENTS: The Rump Roasters participate in may activities year-round. Individuals wishing to audition for a position on the team should consider these three responsibilities:
1. Mandatory game attendance for the purpose of crowd participation.
2. Public appearances on behalf of Omaha Beef Football
3. Planning, execution and participation in one fund-raising event for the benefit of a non-profit organization.
INFO MEETING: An informational meeting will be held on at 6:30 PM, Tuesday, November 11th at the Omaha Beef Football Administrative Office located at 1907 Harney Street. All who are interested in auditioning are welcome to attend.