The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Knock Knock

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Reinforcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaylsumrn
Rookie

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Knock Knock

Is anybody out there??
kaylsumrn
Rookie

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Last post in this forum (Reinforcements) was by me (a know nada newbie) almost a month ago . I know that we have our own message board/forum at our home page. It seems like such a waste of beauuuuutiful space. This area was so graciously set aside for us by the administrators, so we could all sit around 'ye ole campfire' boasting our awesome team. I would hate to see our "space" in the forum taken away because we aren't using it. What would be awesome would be to come online, and read new posts from fellow users and fans. I hope I am not offending anyone by posting a topic, and then preaching on it. If anybody wants to yell at me - at least we would be using our board! Go ahead, and let me have it...please? lol! Goodluck to our beloved Calvary! May all the blood shed on the field Sunday - belong to the other team!!! May all of the bad calls - be the other team callin their mamas after the game, 'cus they got whooped! May all of the fumbles - belong to the fans of the other team - fumbling for their keys on their way out the door (tail between their legs!) Most of all, let the best Men win - Ours of course!
csprgirl
All Star

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject:

It has been quiet here lately. As compared to last year it is very queit here. GOOOO CAVS kick some puppies butts this weekend.
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Reinforcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: