The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Pacific West Curse?

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Northern Division
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many games will the Beef win against the Wyoming Cavalry?
Both
 34%  [ 10 ]
Neither
 31%  [ 9 ]
Win away, lose at home
 3%  [ 1 ]
Win at home, lose away
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Pacific West Curse?

Okay, been two games the Beef have played against Pac West teams so far. One at home and one away.

First game, at home, against the Bismarck Roughriders. It was a VERY dirty game on both sides. The Beef defense looked flat and the 'Riders defense was holding it's own. Both offenses were lackluster. The Beef lost at home by 1 point. The first home loss in over a season.

Second game, away, against the Billings Outlaws. The Beef started a QB and Center that had barely played, if at all and let alone together. Billings' normal starting QB was out and a WR stepped in. The Beef were plagued with fumbles. Most of which revolved around the QB/QB-Center exchange. It was a humiliating defeat.

The Beef has one Pac West opponent left to play, the Wyoming Cavalry. The first game is away, the second game is at home.

Me thinks there's a Pacific West Curse on the Beef . . . They cannot seem to get it together against teams in the West. So, how do you all think the games against the Cavalry will turn out?
Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject:

First of the two games mention is the Saturday. Definitely appears like the Beef will win the one at home. If they keep up what they're doing, they'll win the away game as well.

We'll see but I'm sure Beef fans will not be disappointed.
T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Sun May 25, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject:

WOOT! Curse broken!
C.C

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject:

T-Bone, I've seen several guy's with T-Bone on their jersey's which one are you? Even seen one putting black and orange make-up on his face in the mens room. There's a possiblity I'll come watch Timebomb one more time this season. If I knew who the real T-Bone was I could say hi if I see you.
T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject:

If you saw a guy in the men's room putting on the face paint, that was me. The original T-Bone.

I wear a Beef jersey with the number 69. We sit over in section 10.
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject:

T-Bone jawed

Quote:
Okay, been two games the Beef have played against Pac West teams so far. One at home and one away.

Hey, didn't you guys play the Pacific West Utah Warriors???

Bad New..The curse is real and it will continue when you come here to play..May 15th, mark your calendar...

Good News..T-Bone, Your first beer at the E center is on me.
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Northern Division All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: