The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

WARRIOR'S Cheerleaders...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I can vouch for the incident that involved one of the visiting football players pushing one of the Bluecat cheerleaders...I was the cheerleader! I politely told him to move and he kept walking back towards me. I pushed against his back so he would not run me over. Then suddenly in the middle of dancing he slams into me! Well, needless to say I was off the rest of the dance! The ref was helpful and kept apologizing for his obnoxious behavior. I had some people come out of the stands to see if I was all right! Pretty crazy!
Dubs1964
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Sorry that happened, BioBabe. I'm glad that there were no reports of abuse or misconduct while the Drillers were in town.

Good luck in your game this week.
fish fan
All Star

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject:

loyal dog the Bluecats are in Inidiana
loyal dog
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject:

oops, geological slip on my part! actually i ment indiana, i just wrote illinois. my bad! (as the kids say nowadays!!)
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject:

To Dubs 1964--
Thanks for the concern! The Drillers went quite pleasant! We actually talked with them backstage and they were all really nice. It was our first home game and of course everyone was nervous but the visiting team (Drillers) was nice enough to notice our efforts out there. Our coach is from Texas so I am sure she can vouch for the friendly folks in the Lonestar state!
Bulldogg
All Star

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject:

The Warriors Girls are finally looking pretty good. Keep them always in motion, that's my motto!
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: