The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Deep Sea Divas/Sharkettes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammerhead
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Deep Sea Divas/Sharkettes

Does anybody else have two sets of girls? We have a dance team called the Deep Sea Divas and another group of cheerleaders called the Sharkettes.

The are different from each other and don't get them mixed up. icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.geocities.com/landsharksbc
Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
cheerybluecat
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject:

We have 3 sets of girls but different age groups. The Bluecat Cheerleaders 18 and up. The Sassy Cats - High School and the Baby Blues - Grade School. Each of which are very talented. We did have 30 of each but I believe the High School group is down in numbers.
Send private message Visit posters website
lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject:

we sure do hammerhead ! you've seen them " THE BEST OF 2002" & "THE BEST OF 2003" icon_exclaim.gif icon_biggrin.gif
OUR TROOPS #1 BAYOU BUCKS #1 BAYOU BELLES #1
Hammerhead
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject:

lsubud8,
Oh yeah! Well ... our Deep Sea Divas can kick your Bayou Belle's butts any time. icon_biggrin.gif

lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject:

YOU'RE DREAMING ! but ,i did find one during the game in lc that was oh so gorgeous,i believe her name was chantal."HOTTIE"!
Hammerhead
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject:

lsubud8,
I didn't mean in terms of looks. I mean in terms of "fist punchin'" icon_exclaim.gif

lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject:

pick your poison; we still WIN icon_exclaim.gif
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject:

I definatly know how dificult it is running a highschool cheer team cherry bluecat. I am the director for a cheer squad for our pro baseball team and those girls dont seem to be dedicated like the older girls.
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild
Ok Hound Pups are not dead YET!!!

MAIS YES SHA HOUMA IS DAT GOOD!!!
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject:

this is their website that i created for them http://www.houmahawksdiamonddoll.com more pictures will be on soon once uniforms come in.
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild
Ok Hound Pups are not dead YET!!!

MAIS YES SHA HOUMA IS DAT GOOD!!!
deek
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject:

When it comes to cheerleaders, I will not say that FW has the best squad, but I would be willing to put down money that our girls would take any of other cheerleading squads in a fight!!!

If they get broken bottles, knifes or other makeshift weapons, then I would put the FW girls up against any 2 or 3 squads:)
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: To Deek

Ok, Deek you claim your Freedom girls could take any team in a "fight". I thought that they were supposed to be PROFESSIONAL Cheerleaders? How professional would that be! Let's face it, all of the teams' dancers work hard to gain a good reputation and you just slandered them big time by claiming their abilities in a fight! How tacky!
deek
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject:

Tacky, schmacky...

Plus, it was not a claim, it is a fact:) Our girls will get the job done, and what man out there wouldn't be interested in seeing a few of the ladies brawl with the opposing team?

Mysoginistic remarks? Yeah. But all in fun, too bad the 6 million dollar woman had to bring such a harsh light onto my little quip!

One question though, if I continue to be so good at ruining reputations and slandering, might I one day get paid for my skills and dare I say, become professional? Just remember, we are all on here posting on a board for fun...ease up a little and enjoy it. If you don't like something you read, ignore it!
deek
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject:

My bad...I just realized I was posting in the Cheerleaders & Dance Teams area...I need to take my butt out of here:)

If I offended anyone, my humblest apologies! I thought I was talking smack in a different area...

I'm out and feel free to delete my garbage!
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject:

That is all right, Deek. Yeah, sorry if I got a bit worked up about your comment! I just know that it is hard for the fans to see the cheerleaders for the fantastic women that they are, for all of the NIFL. So I just got a little defensive for their sake. Sorry! I will learn to take things more light in the future! Take care!--BIOBABE
evillefan
Rookie

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Hey Biobabe,

Deek may be on to something here. Have you checked out the pic of the FW squad? I am thinking they could produce knives at any minute.
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: