The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Thanks BlueCat Cheerleaders!!!

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueCatFan#1
Rookie

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks BlueCat Cheerleaders!!!

Thank you ladies for making this year bearable!!!!!!! You are the best cheer and dance squad in the league.

I hope to see you again next year.
fish fan
All Star

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject:

I agree! You ladies made this year very enjoyable. I hope to see you all next year!
bluestallion
All Star

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Thank you!! The fans at the game have been so wonderful and supportive. That is what makes performing fun. I can't believe it is over for this season!!
gwenjr
Rookie

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:25 am    Post subject:

thanks for the support.
we wouldn't be here without our team, and we appreciate the players and the entire bluecat staff for all of their support.
we all feel fortunate to have participated in this league here in evansville, folks here know that our little 'city' has needed some kind of entertainment like this for a long time.
i've heard nothing but good stuff from fans, and that is so encouraging for next year...so, make sure to come out and tell all your friends!
also, look for our girls to be popping up from place to place in the tri-state area throughout the summer. icon_smile.gif
Blueman
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject:

You guys are the greatest. Loking forward to seeing you guys around town this summer icon_smile.gif!
Send private message Visit posters website
cheerybluecat
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject:

Aren't our fans just the greatest ... thanks to you all for being there and supporting our team both the cheerleaders and the football players. Without you who would be there see our efforts and hard work played out icon_smile.gif
Eville Bluecats
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject:

I am looking forward to seeing you girls around town this summer and back on the field next spring. I am just not sure what I am gonna do all fall and winter! LOL icon_smile.gif
bluegirl
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Thank you fans for all the support, this was an awesome experience. I just wanted to thank all the girl I cheered with this year. We all became very close and I felt like I could talk to any of you!! I don't know if I will be returning next season, but I do know I'm going to do everything in my power to be able to cheer again. I'll miss all the practices icon_lol.gif , the games, and especially going out with everyone after the games. I hope everyone still "chats" so everyone can keep in touch. I look forward to seeing you girls July 11th, I'm sure this will be a night none of us forget. C-ya soon, love you guys
gowest
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject:

I am very disappointed that no one was willing to offer a fellow from the Southwest a chance to meet the Bluecat Cheerleaders.

Anyways, Evansville has a great organization. I look forward to seeing them next year.
bluecatmom
Rookie

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Thank you girls for entertaining us all season. We appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to seeing some of you girls at the Otter games this summer. Wishing all of you girls the best, and hope to see you again next season. Maybe, next season we can form a booster club for cheerleaders and give you girls the extras that you deserve. icon_biggrin.gif
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: