The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Bully Bunch

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Official Booster Club News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indoor Fan
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Bully Bunch

What is the latest out of the Bully Bunch's corner. Will they be around for the 2003 season and what is the member count at right now? Debating about either joining the section with the cowbells or trying to apply into the Bully Bunch organization.

Also, is there going to be some updates to the webpage any time soon? Just curious!!!!!!!
deuces22bismarck
All Star

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Give 'em hell....Ring a bell!!!
Indoor Fan
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject:

Looks like the Bully Bunch is not around any more? Guess I am going to have to "Ring" in a championship this year!!!!!!!!!!
ROWDY RIDER
Rookie

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Welcome, the more the louder we say.
Stinky Pete
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Bully Bunch..............

Well, the bad news is we lost Little B
who evidently determined he has better things to do. I really can't say why, but it appears that he was going to the games for different reasons then I was.

After Little B he opted out, a few of us decided that we were going to get Dream Seats along the boards, so that cut our cheaper members out. We will have 6 for sure and possibly we will add a few more. The Good ews is that I had a buddy move back from Nebraska who is a real football fan and is going to go to the games for the right reasons. To watch the Roughriders spank Utah. icon_biggrin.gif

As far as the website, Little B was running the website (I own the domain) so that is why nothing has been updated. I will be getting the website up and running right around the beginning of the season. My computer is down right now, but I have a new Digitial Camera on order and another one of the committed members has a new one as well, so we will have lots of great pics, once I get it all up and running.

I intend to have some different things on the website this year and I have talked to some of the Roughriders management about that.

I am going home right now to install Windows XP and hopefully that will be what I need to get my computer up and running.

If anyone wants to get some dreamseats by us, we would be more than happy to enjoy this years games with some real fans.
fwp
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Bully Bunch..............

Stinky Pete wrote:
Well, the bad news is we lost Little B
who evidently determined he has better things to do. I really can't say why, but it appears that he was going to the games for different reasons then I was.

After Little B he opted out, a few of us decided that we were going to get Dream Seats along the boards, so that cut our cheaper members out. We will have 6 for sure and possibly we will add a few more. The Good ews is that I had a buddy move back from Nebraska who is a real football fan and is going to go to the games for the right reasons. To watch the Roughriders spank Utah. icon_biggrin.gif

Now why in the world would someone move back there from Nebraska? Maybe leaving the "n" off of "Good ews" wasn't an accident? Just left out an "e"?

Stinky Pete
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: hahaha

actually I was just down in Lincoln with my buddy the other weekend for the Bar stool Open. We stayed at Scott Siebenborn's who was one of the back ups for Grant Winstrom on the Huskers Nat'l Championship team.

I told him he should play for the caps, but he has a bad shoulder.

my buddy moved back here because he wanted to see a tree once in awhile. icon_lol.gif
fwp
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject:

icon_lol.gif
Indoor Fan
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject:

I was thinking about starting a poll to see how many people are tired of hearing from the Utah fans how good they are.

Or maybe a poll to see who thinks they are spouting off too soon for their own good and only firing up fans and teams from other towns to bring their "A" games to knock them down.
Jerry
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject:

Why would you be tired of fans that are only expressing their enthusiasm over having a team and winning on their first outing? Maybe instead of asking are we tired yet, you ought to be out recruiting more Rider fans to come in here filled with their own brand of enthusiasm.
http://insideindoorsports.com/forum
Indoor Fan
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject:

Working on it-I understand enthusiasm and promote that, but ignorance is a different thing. When someone comes on here talking they way they do about winning the league title without playing a single regular season game it becomes annoying.
Jerry
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject:

Gee don't know how many come on here from various teams saying they're going to win it all and have yet to play a single game, preseason or regular for 03.
If I followed a team that had the players Utah does, I'd certainly see optimism in winning it all.
Is it annoying, to some degree yes, but no more annoying than other posts that pop up here and there and continue forever seeming to never die.
http://insideindoorsports.com/forum
Indoor Fan
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject:

Point taken
melloman
All Star

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject:

What section is the BUNCH sitting in this year !?
And STINKY,? Im taking a Digital Camcorder to Billings. So tell me if you need some footage.

- Theodore Roosevelt. (" THE " Roughrider )
Send private message AIM Address
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Official Booster Club News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: