The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Cheerleader pics now online
Goto page 1, 2  Next

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misterguru
Rookie

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Cheerleader pics now online

Hello all. I am a photographer in Evansville, and my friend, Mark McCoy is the Bluecats' football team photographer.

Mark told me of continued requests and emails from cheerleaders and Moms of the younger cheerleaders for pictures, so I offered to put all the pics he could find on my web site http://shootmyphoto.com for sale and just browsing.

The provider I use for internet sales takes a large percentage, so the prices are a little higher than I or Mark normally sale photos for. If you need a large order, please email me or him directly (he is and my email is at the web site). If we cut the web site people out of the loop, it gets a lot cheaper.

If you order a pic, it will be color corrected, lightly touched up and re-cropped. These are right from his camera and not retouched for the most part.

Enjoy browsing: there are over 350 photos!
BLUECATCHEERLEADER
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject:

I had no idea there was anyone taking pictures of us. These are great. I can't wait to let the rest of the girls know about them. How would I go about buying them from you directly?
Send private message Visit posters website
BrentL23
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject:

pic #140 looks just way to familiar its scary... I'm gonna have to scan a picture of her identical twin.. icon_lol.gif
Misterguru
Rookie

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject:

BLUECATCHEERLEADER wrote:
I had no idea there was anyone taking pictures of us. These are great. I can't wait to let the rest of the girls know about them. How would I go about buying them from you directly?

Hi, most of them were taken by the team photog, Mark McCoy. There are some, 2 of the last 3 pages that I popped at the first game. He is there to shoot action, not cheerleaders, but why let the pics lay around if you want them?

Just email me the pic# and size you want using or you can order from the web site.

8x10's are $12, 5x7's are $8 and wallets (sheet of 9) are $10 picked up at my studio on Weinbach (next to River City Recreation). 13x19 posters are $29. I am in the phonebook as Affordable Pro Photo and the phone # (43-PHOTO) is at the web site as well.

Oh, the pic number is when you zoom in and it says "50 of 398." Some eople try to give me a row/column and page number, but it depends on your monitor size how many col's and rows show up icon_smile.gif

Thanks! Enjoy browsing.
fish fan
All Star

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Did you guys also do the phot shoots of the girls?? When will we see those pictures?
Misterguru
Rookie

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject:

fish fan wrote:
Did you guys also do the phot shoots of the girls?? When will we see those pictures?

No, They have a photog just for the cheerleaders. his name is John and he does a GREAT job with cheerleaders, and you couldn't meet a nicer guy.
I don't know anything about that shoot. We typically shoot sports action/leagues/competitive dance.
Jeff
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the pics!
vikingfan
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject:

pic #140 has one of those famliar faces. She resembles my nieghbor.

Go RoughRiders!!

Read A Book Today!
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject:

I am a big bayou belle fan but the Blue Cat Cheerleaders get my vote.
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild
Ok Hound Pups are not dead YET!!!

MAIS YES SHA HOUMA IS DAT GOOD!!!
gwenjr
Rookie

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject:

i think the pics online are great! thanks for posting those for all of us to see!
funny story about pics...it's not mine, another bluecat shared it, but here it goes...
she goes into a local audio/video store (a major chain store) to buy a camera...she's talking with the sales associate about needing the camera for taping a game, tells him she's a bluecat cheerleader.
this prompts him to tell her how many different customers have come in saying they need cameras, camcorders, binoculars, etc...for the bluecat games...TO TAPE/SEE THE CHEERLEADERS!!
that was too funny for me. we def. need to approach that store to become one of our sponsors next year, since we made them so much money this year!
gowest
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject:

My Top 12 Photo Picks: (everyone does Top 10's)

#12 - Photo 192
#11 - Photo 204
#10 - Photo 97
# 9 - Photo 90
# 8 - Photo 144
# 7 - Photo 202
# 6 - Photo 148
# 5 - Photo 170
# 4 - Photo 171
# 3 - Photo 145
# 2 - Photo 146
# 1 - Photo 11

Sorry...had a little spare time.
fish fan
All Star

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Here is my top 10:
in no particular order
these are some of the cuties who were hidden in the back most of the time. as a matter of fact you have to look in the background of some of these pictures to see some of them. it's a shame we couldn't see them better at the games. maybe next year they will swim their way to the front.
WSURules
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Great pics, I may have to order myself some 8x10s to get autographed... some pics that I liked...

398 Boots, I'm a sucker for boots
gowest
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Thought this "Rating" of the photos would take off WSU!

Guess I was wrong.
WSURules
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject:

gowest wrote:
Thought this "Rating" of the photos would take off WSU!

Guess I was wrong.

It still could, the proofs from the shoot were in from what I read. As soon as everyone sees them, it may just take off.....
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: