The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Belles Last home game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Belles Last home game

My camera is loaded and I will be shooting pictures of the belles for the last home game.
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild
Ok Hound Pups are not dead YET!!!

MAIS YES SHA HOUMA IS DAT GOOD!!!
Send private message Visit posters website
Dubs1964
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Will the Belles be making the playoff trip with the team??
lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject:

i believe a few will be making the trip ! i wish i would be taking pics of the icon_biggrin.gif belles vs bluecat cheerleaders icon_biggrin.gif . i got a pm saying they're not coming down,but i have a feeling they're pulling our leg though. of course the belles would win that match up !!
OUR TROOPS #1 BAYOU BUCKS #1 BAYOU BELLES #1
cheercoach
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject:

No we are not coming down there for the last game. We were trying to arrange a halftime performance, however your office told us we were not allowed to. They made up some excuse that their sponsors have promo spots during halftime. There are 8 media timeouts that can be used. I guess yall are scared to see the truth. But that's ok. Maybe next time yall will be playing in our house and we would more than welcome the Belles and the challenge.
Dubs1964
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject:

The Challenge is now official. Somebody bring lots of film and video!!
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject:

yea i was told that they were more than welcome to come down and that the belles would be more than happy to take them out but they were not dancing at the game.

THE GRIS GRIS IS COMING icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild

lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject:

SCARED , HAH !! let me start by saying coona%% women are scared of nothing !!! just ask the men married to them ! the intention here is not to upset anyone but, i guess this will get a few p'od. the talk of lies, and making up excuses,and blaming sponsors is CHILDISH !!why would they lie or make up excuses about the sponsors,when everyone would like to see both cheer teams in action ? as far as the time outs go, we have contests involving fans trying to win four wheelers,cars ,etc.the belles dont even perform during these timeouts.they do halftime performances and dance in front of the fans during the game. the belles change up the halftime show every week ,different routines ,outfits etc. they even did a halftime show where they were playing football . that was awesome ! icon_biggrin.gif we love our belles very much ! why would we want to put our ladies on the sidelines to see -just- the bluecat ladies perform ? now if it were a competition between the two teams i'm sure the fire marshall would shut the place down due to overcrowding. i'm sure the reason your plans fell through is -- at least ,partly because ; your people called the bucks office wanting them to pay for rooms for your squad: and they declined ! i dont know if any of the teams offices would agree to that. i know our guys wish they could afford to do that for ya'll . i would really love to take pics of the belles defending their title vs. bluecat cheerleaders ! having the 5 or 6 girls and cheercoach on the message board as often as possible is good strategy to try to get the title.always talking about how hard ya'll work on routines,and your jobs , the work you do in the community,etc - i would bet all the other teams can make those statements as well. there aren't many differences between our squads. # 1 the bayou belles are the best in all categories ! the bluecat ladies are beautiful B U T , are # 2 . oh , on the scared to see the truth statement : truth is ;the belles dont have the midriffs you can see in your pics.
Dubs1964
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Can't we all just get along? Both squads are awesome!!
lsubud8
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject:

as i said ; i meant to offend noone just being honest. very true, both are awesome ! and if i could afford it ,i would pay for the rooms myself.
Dubs1964
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Not to worry lsubud, I wasn't offended at all. I wish you could pay for those rooms, too!!
fish fan
All Star

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject:

i really don't know why the cheerleaders aren't coming down to the game. Last I heard they were trying to raise $$ to go. Guess that feel through.I'm just a fan, not privy to the behind the scenes info. I did think cheercoach's message was a little strong though. Some of these girls are the closest things to celebrities we have here in Eville. Unfortunately, not all girls had the same opportunities as a chosen few did. As for the midriffs in the photos, hopefully they will serve as inspiration to work out during the off season. I love our cheerleaders and think they do an awesome job of getting the crowd riled up, especially with a season like ours I think they filled a lot of seats this year. I'm sure your Belles are great too. Let's all just get along.
bluestallion
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject:

Isbud-

Defensiveness= INSECURITY

Name calling and calling people out= INSECURITY AND THE NEED FOR POWER AND CONTROL DUE TO A LACK OF POWER AND CONTROL IN ONE'S OWN LIFE
cheercoach
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject:

wow, talk about making up lies.

Maybe you should talk to your office before making such statements.

We are not looking for any charity - we were willing to pay our own bus, pay for our hotel, and pay for food and fun through fundraising. All we asked for is 3 minutes of your time. And we were told we couldn't dance because your sponsors had that time. What's to make up here? It was a yes or no question and we got a no. Not trying to take away from the Belles or your sponsors, just trying to have a friendly competition that everyone has been asking for.

Sooo - whatever! Will see you next year - try and make arrangements then!
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject:

Too bad we could not make the trip to Houma! I've never been to the Bayou! I am sure both teams would of had a great time entertaining the crowd. I know I would of liked the chance to see the famed Belles in action. Anyway, since we could not meet up this year there is no excuse for planning for a trip for next season! Have a great game! Looking forward to meeting up in 2004!
Buckwild
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject:

icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif THE GRIS GRIS IS COMING icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif
Bayou Bucks are #1
Buck Wild

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: