The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Prime Dancers

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlexFit
Rookie

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Prime Dancers

I need to get a shout to the girls that gracefully move the crowd in Omaha. I finally had the chance to watch a couple Beef games this year and compared to the many other games I attended throughout the years...I was very impressed. The Dance team looked great and put on an awesome show. I also had a great time laughing at the Big guys or Rump boys....not sure what they are called. Anyway good job Omaha.
Snake
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:38 am    Post subject:

YES, the Omaha PIME DANCERES are the BEST in the league. They don't get the publicity they deserve, but when you have a TEAM doing as well as the BEEF, not much gets said about the dance team. Example most of the posts are for the Bluecats cheerleaders since there is nothing else to talk about there.

By the way the "fat boys" are the RUMP ROASTERS, they too do a good job in getting the crowd going.

OMAHA PRIME DANCERS #1

GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEF! icon_biggrin.gif
T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject:

What they said
Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject:

What are the "rump roasters"? If those are the guys that get the crowd going that is pretty creative! That would be so much fun! I can definatley see where that would be a crowd pleaser! Great idea!
T-Bone
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject:

The Rump Roasters are group of mostly heavy set male cheerleaders. Guys that love the team and are willing to act campy. They do dance routines, crazy stuff with the crowd and try to excite the fans.

All the IPFL teams had a contingent of these type of squads. Not sure if Lincoln still has the Rotundas or not. Dunno if anyone else in this league has a squad as such.
Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
BioBabe
All Star

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject:

That is so neat! I know how entertaining it is to watch some of the football players break it down on the field during time outs so I cannot imagine how entertaining it would be to have guys do that for every home game! Way to go BEEF! I would love to see a game!
Lucky Bawlz
Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject:

All are welcome Bio! I know the Meatheads and Jerkys both like to see people from other teams. Just buy a ticket to the Championship game in the Slaughterhouse!

LB out
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Cheerleaders & Dance Teams All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: