The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Greyhounds/Smash History

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Atlantic Conference Eastern Division
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheFan
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Greyhounds/Smash History

Ok... This one's going to be a tough one for me to accomplish on my own. I'm looking to compile a complete team history of games, scores, stats, schedules, records, attendance. Yeah it sure sounds like a lot. If anybody has any information that could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. And anything else you can thing of would be great... And any pictures you have or would be willing to donate.
Thanks,
Dan

Oh yeah, you can E-Mail it all to
FWFreedom2003
Rookie

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject:

well the only game i can remember is the one where they just barely beat the EXPANSION fort wayne freedom at the kennel that was a pretty close game.[/b][/u]
FWFreedom2003
Rookie

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject:

I believe the score was correct me if i am wrong 42-48
DanTheFan
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject:

I guess no one ever explained to you the concept of no matter what the score is; if a team wins by 100 or wins by 1 it's still a WIN and in that case, Fort Wayne losing byt 4 constitutes a WIN for the Hounds!

But do't worry, I promise you this year that it won't even be that close, because the Freedom will be messing with the future Triple-Pete! (© Me!) Champions! So don't worry about it!
Phatty Matty
All Star

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject:

DanTheFan wrote:
, because the Freedom will be messing with the future Triple-Pete! (© Me!) Champions! So don't worry about it!

Is Triple-Pete anywhere near the talent of Triple H, if he is maybe Jerry Jarrett has a daughter he can marry to get all of the good angle is TNA. OR maybe Heyman can bring him to Smackdown to counteract Triple H on RAW. Imagine the buyrate for WrestleMania XX headlined by a Triple H vs Triple Pete Match it will TOTAL REEK OF AWESOMENESS SNOOTCH TO THE NOONCH(@ ME (Jay meets Christian)

I got a weird thing for girls who say aboot
I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA
Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
pelican
Rookie

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Fitting that FW can only remember a loss....I don't remember our last one.
Send private message Visit posters website
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Atlantic Conference Eastern Division All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: