The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Time to buy RED DOG tickets
Goto page Previous  1, 2

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Western Division
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject:

OK I'm confused..I though we we're talking about scamming some clifford helmets???

Quote:
They might be bad this year, but they (raider fans) ended up the same place we did last year

There were Raider fans in the rafters of the Wheeling civic center?? Cuz that is where I ended up last year.

Was that who was throwing stuff at our fans?? Darn Raider fans...
exit322
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject:

I dunno who was throwing stuff, but that was uncalled for. We might harass you all the time and what not, but we're not going to throw shit at you

Just confetti on the playe...oh wait, that's not allowed, either.
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject:

This was not written to start a argument about the NIFL bowl. hey you guys won & we acknowledge that.

I was just making the Raiders fan comment a mute point. I'm not even sure what the Raiders fans do other than paint thier faces, ( which some fans here do) I guess that is the connection between the Raiders and the Warrior fans..

And how come the bad word filter didn't pick up the S word?
Jerry
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject:

Black Zone - Black Hole
Warrior Nation - Raider Nation
More than face painting. Association by design
http://insideindoorsports.com/forum
DOG POUND
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Jerry wrote:
Black Zone - Black Hole
Warrior Nation - Raider Nation
More than face painting. Association by design

Yeah I see it too BUT THE COUNSIL WILL CHOSE TO BE MEMBERS OF THE --DOG POUND-- NOT the Black Hole!!!
By the way who is picking up MY Clifford Helmet??
Jesse
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject:

The Warriors Council is not part of the Black Zone so don't confuse us with those fans we are not them. Yes we do alot of things like the Fans in Oakland, but can you blam us, they got some cool face painter there.

No disrespect to the Dog Pound, but I usually only see them in masks, where as in Oakland I see face panting and masks at about 50/50
Besides I am more of a Watermelon Head fan anyway.

Not to mention We did change our name from the Warrior Nation to the Warrior's Council, because we didn't want to still to much from Oakland.
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Western Division All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: