The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Thanks to all Magic supporters and lookout Red Dogs !!!!

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Western Division
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d879
Rookie

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Thanks to all Magic supporters and lookout Red Dogs !!!!

Would like to thank all the RC fans who have supported Magic in the past two years. For you fans that weren't supportive OH, Well. Magic kept your team together for two years with an owner who didn't pay bills, and basically didn't care about the team. After two years of h-ll he has moved on to a team where the owner cares about the TEAM. Billings is a breath of fresh air for a guy who was sorry to leave RC but just couldn't take the abuse anymore. I've heard the stories about the great fans, and all the support RC gave him, too bad the new RC owner lives on cloud 9 and doesn't understand !!! All I can say is tie down the roof when Billings comes to play because Magic loves the game and loves his new TEAM. Wish I could be there for the fireworks.Good luck RC but look out, there.s a new guy in Billings!!!!!!
RCRedDogs#1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Magic was a good coach but even a better guy. He has a true love for the game and is great with the fans and city. I have April 9th circled on my calendar, when Billings comes to Rapid, we will have some fun with Magic and Yellowstone when they comes down.
Rocky
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject:

If there is any mud to be thrown around with the firing of Magic, there is plenty enough for everyone. I wish Magic luck in his new position and I hope that Billings is able to keep their team for years to come.
docta103
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject:

wow, I would love to speak my mind, but I wont.
dogfan
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject:

please do Docta.
docta103
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject:

I might get in trouble so I'll refrain on this one, You never want to see someone fired/resign under odd circumstances, Majic has a wife and son to look after. good luck to him. As far as my opinion goes I'll keep that to myself this time. ----
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Pacific Conference Western Division All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: