The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Dad remembers & be careful what you wish for!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Atlantic Conference Eastern Division
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheFan
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Mike you're a great player, and I'm sure you'll make the decision that is best for you. Altohugh I'd love to see you come back for another season, if you do retire you're doing it the right way at the top. Good luck!
midwave
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Mike,
Whatever you decide is best for you and your family, your true fans will support you!
I wish you the best of luck in the future, have a wonderful holiday season, and All The Best! icon_biggrin.gif
Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ovgreyhounds2inarow
Veteran
Veteran

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject:

It would seem to me that those of us in the OV know a lot of people. Why don't we pull some resources and make a few calls to see if there is a business or company that would be willing to hire Whit and work around his schedule. I know that I've helped a few of the guys get jobs. I actually have a phone call in to get Whit a summer job, but they don't start working until the school year is over. That means he wouldn't start until June. That leaves 3months with no pay. So I'm still looking. How bout a little help OV fans.
DanTheFan
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like a great idea, I wish that the company that I am involved with could afford it. I'll pull a few favors with some of my bussiness friends and see if I can find something for some of these guys.
biguglydad
All Star

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject:

Thanks guys...icon_biggrin.gif ....that's the response I was hoping to see. I know that Whit would play if he could afford to and Mike will play if Whit does. They both want to play and three-peet. 2/3 of the Uglies is a good start to putting together a good line and I know that the FO would find a great third / fourth player(s). It's going to be a sad day for dad if Mike hangs up them ol' cleats.
exit322
Hall Of Fame Member
Hall Of Fame Member

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, but at least you can be sad knowing that he did win two championships with those cleats...
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Atlantic Conference Eastern Division All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: