The NIFL Fan Forum is for entertainment purposes only.
The views expressed on this message board are not necessarily based on fact.
The opinions and views on this board do not necessarily reflect those of the staff, management or employees of the National Indoor Football League or member teams
Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login Usergroups

Warrior Nation
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Official Booster Club News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogich24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Warrior Nation

Calling all Warrior Fans!
We should start our first year off right as fans.
Let's get load and crazy at the games but keep your cloths on (you know whatI'm talking about if you were at the pre-season game).
Let's do some tail gateing.
Let's have some fun.

Warrior Nation tear down the house.
rlowe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject:

You can count this Warrior Fan in. I was out today looking for a good megaphone so you can count on me for some noise.

I heard from the office that they would be having organized tailgate parties at each home game, but didn't get all the details.

Warriors 2004 - Back in Black
Send private message MSN Messenger
rogich24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject:

rlowe wrote:
You can count this Warrior Fan in. I was out today looking for a good megaphone so you can count on me for some noise.

I heard from the office that they would be having organized tailgate parties at each home game, but didn't get all the details.
Heard the same thing about the tail gate parties. I'd like some more info.
Maybe I'll have to contact the home office.
frequent flyer
All Star

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject:

Count on the Grow family for all tailgate parties and making lots of noise.

BuffyB turned me on to cowbells. They're great noise makers and not very expensive.

The Ohio Valley Greyhounds have some fans that simple brought pots and pans and beat on them with utensils. You can pick up old (already beat up pans) at any thrift store. An OV fan gave us two noise makers made out of transmission fluid funnels with a noise maker thingy tape at the narrow end. We used these at the pre-season game and they were great. I plan on making a bunch to hand out.

Last edited by frequent flyer on Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
rogich24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Could it be?

[quote="frequent flyer"]Count on the Grow family for all tailgate parties and making lots of noise.
quote]
Are you related to Cory Grow?
frequent flyer
All Star

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject:

He's my son.
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Count us in. Do they allow tailgateing at the E center. I would love to & hopefully I'll be showing up in the Limo, compliments of the management as the 1000 season ticket holder. J/K

Frequent Flyer we parents need to get together. A tailgater would be perfect

I know we have at least three parents on line so far.

I hope we can put up a web site for the fans, I'll bring my digital camera and we'll post pic of the tailgaters on the site.
rlowe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject:

You rock WarriorFan !!!! Congrats on the 1000th Season Ticket holder win.

Still a few weeks away, but I'm all for a NIFL fan Forum meeting somewhere in the E-Center on the 22nd. I'd love to put some faces to all the nicknames

frequent flyer
All Star

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject:

I also have a digital camera. Since, we plan on attending the away games I can take pictures and email them to whoever is putting the website together. Is there a Warrior Fan out there that has website experience?

I would love to meet all the Fan Forum posters and as rlowe said, "put some faces to all the nicknames". I first met BuffyB on this forum and when I finally met her in person I just loved her.

I hope I have the same experience with all of you. Any fan of the NIFL is a friend of mine.
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject:

rlowe...I was just kidding . I didn't win the contest...

That's what the J/K means at the end of the sentence.

So lets make the plan..Forum meeting at the E center parting lot. What time should we meet, Any suggestions.
frequent flyer
All Star

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject:

Sounds good to me! Any time the rest of you agree on will work for us but not before 4:00 p.m. That's when my husband gets home from work.
WarriorFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject:

Then about 5:30 PM seems OK to me, give us alittle time to visit then hit the game. wanna meet on the West side of the center?
frequent flyer
All Star

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:30 am    Post subject:

Sure.
rlowe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject:

Rather than meeting outside in the cold, we could all meet at the Heinakin(Bad Spelling) House. It's inside the E-Center up on the 2nd level. It has been the sudo "oficial" meeting location for season ticket holder in the E-Center for both Hockey and the failed Soccr teams.

Just an Idea. I'd rather be kicked back on a chair eating a pretzel and drinking a pepsi than standing out in the cold.

rogich24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject:

Name a time and a place and count me in.
       National Indoor Football League Forum Index -> Official Booster Club News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: